RDJS attorney Wayne Ritchie was reappointed to the National Board of Directors of the American Board of Trial Advocates for 2021. Ritchie has served on the National Board for seven consecutive years. Ritchie previously served as the President of the Southeastern Chapters of ABOTA, as well as President of the Tennessee Chapter.
- Samantha Ellis Appointed as CLE Chair and New Attorney Liaison of TBA’s Young Lawyers Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Trial Practice Conference set in Milan, Italy
- Stovall made named partner.
- Stovall obtains dismissal of federal securities fraud action.