Effective January 2021, James R. Stovall was appointed to serve as Co-Chair of the Knoxville Bar Association’s Professionalism Committee. The Committee advises the KBA Board of Governors about proposed changes to state and local rules of ethics and procedure. Stovall is serving with Knox County Chancellor John Weaver.
- Stephen Ross Johnson selected for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America” and as a 29th Edition “Lawyer of the Year” for his work in Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in for Two-Year Term as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Samantha Ellis Appointed as CLE Chair and New Attorney Liaison of TBA’s Young Lawyers Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Trial Practice Conference set in Milan, Italy