Stephen Ross Johnson is slated to lecture at TACDL’s William P. Redick, Jr. Capital Defense Seminar on the topic of Mental Health Issues in Complex Cases. Mr. Johnson is again a faculty member at the Tennessee Criminal Defense College, the preeminent trial training in Tennessee for criminal defense attorneys. Both trainings are scheduled for March of 2014. For more information, visit TACDL.com
- Samantha Ellis Appointed as CLE Chair and New Attorney Liaison of TBA’s Young Lawyers Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Trial Practice Conference set in Milan, Italy
- Stovall made named partner.
- Stovall obtains dismissal of federal securities fraud action.