James R. Stovall headed up an RDJS litigation team that secured a seven-figure settlement in a wrongful death action. The litigation involved an insurance-coverage action in federal court, as well as tort claims stemming from the incident that were pursued in state court. In the insurance-coverage action, the federal court granted motions for judgment on the pleadings and for partial summary judgment filed by RDJS. After that ruling, the underlying tort litigation was successfully resolved in mediation.
- Samantha Ellis receives the President’s Award for her service with the Tennessee Bar Association’s Young Lawyers’ Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson selected for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America” and as a 29th Edition “Lawyer of the Year” for his work in Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in for Two-Year Term as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Samantha Ellis Appointed as CLE Chair and New Attorney Liaison of TBA’s Young Lawyers Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar