Tennessee Supreme Court Justice Sharon Lee reappointed RDJS attorney Wayne Ritchie to serve on the Supreme Court’s Rules Commission. The Commission periodically reviews and evaluates proposals for changes in various rules applicable to Tennessee courts, including the Rules of Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure, Appellate Procedure, and Evidence.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in for Two-Year Term as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Samantha Ellis Appointed as CLE Chair and New Attorney Liaison of TBA’s Young Lawyers Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Trial Practice Conference set in Milan, Italy
- Stovall made named partner.