Tennessee Supreme Court Justice Sharon Lee reappointed RDJS attorney Wayne Ritchie to serve on the Supreme Court’s Rules Commission. The Commission periodically reviews and evaluates proposals for changes in various rules applicable to Tennessee courts, including the Rules of Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure, Appellate Procedure, and Evidence.
- Samantha Ellis receives the President’s Award for her service with the Tennessee Bar Association’s Young Lawyers’ Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson selected for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America” and as a 29th Edition “Lawyer of the Year” for his work in Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in for Two-Year Term as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Samantha Ellis Appointed as CLE Chair and New Attorney Liaison of TBA’s Young Lawyers Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar