James R. Stovall was announced a named partner of the firm on July 1, 2021, at a reception in Knoxville attended by over 100 friends and colleagues. The event was held at the City View Terrace at the Hyatt Place Hotel. Mr. Stovall has been a partner at the firm since 2016. He moved to Knoxville in 2013 after his wife, Joy Radice, began teaching at the University of Tennessee College of Law. Before that he was a partner at a firm in Manhattan.
- Stephen Ross Johnson selected for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America” and as a 29th Edition “Lawyer of the Year” for his work in Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in for Two-Year Term as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Samantha Ellis Appointed as CLE Chair and New Attorney Liaison of TBA’s Young Lawyers Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Trial Practice Conference set in Milan, Italy