The American Board of Trial Advocates will conduct a trial practice conference with members of the Italian Bar in Milan on October 11-12, 2021. Wayne Ritchie (Knoxville) and Steve Laird (Ft. Worth) co-chair ABOTA’s International Issues Committee which has been planning the conference, which will focus on virtual advocacy, international arbitrations, international patent law, the American jury trial system, and comparative law topics. ABOTA members Doris Chang (San Francisco) and Lisa Marchese (Milan) have spearheaded program development, which will feature numerous leaders of the American and Italian Bars.
- Samantha Ellis Appointed as CLE Chair and New Attorney Liaison of TBA’s Young Lawyers Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Trial Practice Conference set in Milan, Italy
- Stovall made named partner.
- Stovall obtains dismissal of federal securities fraud action.