W. Thomas Dillard will be presenting on “Litigating Prosecutorial Conduct: The Line Between Ethics and Tactics,” at the American Bar Association’s Southeastern White Collar Crime Institute on September 12, 2014, in Braselton, Georgia. One of the founding members of the firm, Mr. Dillard is a former United States Attorney, Assistant United States Attorney, and federal magistrate judge with over four decades of experience in conducting white collar investigations as a prosecutor and defense attorney in multiple federal and state jurisdictions.
- Samantha Ellis Appointed as CLE Chair and New Attorney Liaison of TBA’s Young Lawyers Division.
- Stephen Ross Johnson Sworn in as Treasurer of Nation’s Criminal Defense Bar
- Trial Practice Conference set in Milan, Italy
- Stovall made named partner.
- Stovall obtains dismissal of federal securities fraud action.