Anne has worked as an adjunct professor at the U.T. College of Law, been a member of the Hamilton Burnett American Inn of Court and a Barrister and Executive Committee member of the Harry Phillips American Inn of Court, served in leadership positions with the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Nashville Chapter of the American Constitution Society, and completed the Tennessee Bar Association’s selected leadership program. Anne regularly lectures and writes on issues concerning criminal, administrative, and environmental law; she has served as a stakeholder on city and state environmental advisory groups; and she currently sits on the board of a statewide conservation nonprofit.
- Supreme Court of the State of Tennessee – 2008
- Supreme Court of the United States – 2012
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit – 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee – 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee – 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee – 2018